What is accessible for you?

The tool that allows to access something that is not accessible on a normal way?

Ok, we should say them, the web site for report bugs is not blind friendly.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
bhad...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 4:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: why I don't like iOS 8: was Re: IOS is complete crap with VoiceOver

That is not true.  The bug reporting page is accessible, but takes practice to
use.

On Friday, September 26, 2014 2:30:55 PM UTC-5, Charles Rivard wrote:

I know that at least one tester on this list has said that the web page to
report bugs was, for the most part, not accessible.  This would greatly
hamper the reporting process during testing.

you! really! are! finished!