I reported this to KNFB support yesterday. They are aware of the issue and is
in the process of correcting the problem. I was told that it is an issue with
the cameras in the 6 and 6 plus. It has something to do with how the camera is
focusing. I was told that they hope to have an update pushed out sooner rather
than later.