,When in table top mode, the keys are at an angle. I am writing this message in
table top mode. dot 3 is in the left back corner. Dot 6 is in the right back
corner. Dot 1 is across the left front from the left edge of the screen to the
midpoint. Dot 4 is from the right edge to the midpoint connecting with dot 1.
Dots 2 and 5 go from the back adge of dots 1 and 4 to the sides, and on the
back edge between dots 3 and 6. In other wordss, the front edge is dots 1 4
when tracking from left to right. The back edge is dots 3 2 5 6 from left to
right. Across the middle of the screen from leht to right is dots 2 and 5.

The braille input works quite well once one gets used to it. I am brailling
almost as fast on my iphone as I do on my braille dispaly keyboard.

One final note: I am finding that right swiping for space must be a little more
of a movement or it is registered as a dot press. I find space easier in away
mode rather than tabletop mode.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288