From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dots 1 and 2 reversed in Tabletop Mode?

That flattened v shape description never really made sense to me even though
I know what a V shape is. maybe that's why this is working for me where
Mbraille didn't; I never bothered to try to picture any kind of V when I
started with the built-in input where I struggled to do that with mbraille.
I'm not at all saying that's not accurate, just that it never worked for me.
If there's a curve instead of being a straight line, it's not enough for me
to feel that it is slanted and it does feel like a Perkins to me. But I
imagine that a lot of this depends on your finger length, hand size and how
you place your fingers. I have no explanation for your dot reversal; I might
have briefly seen this in explore mode if I tried to move the finger I was
holding down but otherwise I haven't seen this and I sincerely hope I never
do. I hope you solve it or, if it is a bug, that it will be fixed soon.

--

Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.

I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper

thrown in the trash!

Then God gave me a new heart and life:

His joy for my despairing tears!

And now, every day: