From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brett
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 1:57 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: issues I have with the new update.

Hi,

There is definetly a bug with LightDetector, It doesn't work here either.
Hopefully they will get around to updating it.

Cheers,
Brett.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone

> On 29 Sep 2014, at 6:10 am, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:
>
> I also am having problems with the light detector.  In the privacy
settings, it is listed as having access to the camera, but I get no results
at all.

> ---
> Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <roseco...@q.com>

list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at
Groups "VIPhone" group.