Did you also read the Consumer Reports follow-up report where they purchased an
iPhone 6+ and tested it against sevcral other phones of the same size?

Well, the iPhone withstood 20 pounds more pressure before starting to bend
compared with it's closest competitor. In other words, the story about Apple
being so bad did not hold up.

When you switch to Android or WINDOWS phone, please let me know how much better
the new phone choice works out for you. Which ever phone you decide to go with,
I hope it works out for you. As for me, I remain an Apple fanboy for now.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone