Hmmm, that may be a problem in Windows 8 with Jaws or System Access.  In
Windows 7, I had to click on the program I wanted to launch from the
copytrans manager with the review cursor.
----- Original Message -----
From: Cheryl Lenartiene
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 5:13 AM
Subject: Re: Transferring text messages from iPhone to PC

Hi Sieghard,

I am running Windows 8.1, and am currently using JAWS 16 Beta, as well as
the latest version of System Access. My laptop does have a touchscreen, so I
do have that functionality, as long as the screen reader can read the
application.

In the case of CopyTrans, the only download they give you as a demo contains
all of their products. When I launch it, my screen reader announces,
"CopyTrans Control Center," but that's all I can see. I can't even OCR the
window.

Cheryl

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sent from my iPhone