To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: can someone please explain how to set up family sharing, and what it does?

I love gift cards too and that's what I would ask for if I don't need or
want anything. It's the thought that counts and I can treat myself in
the digital shop as it were.

Sent from my laptop

On 30/09/2014 19:02, Alan Paganelli wrote:
Then you buy them an iTunes gift card. Personally, I love them. My family members gave me $75 in iTunes gift cards for my birthday and Christmas. Once you enter them in to your account, they are really handy. You see an app you want, hit the buy button and your store credit gets tapped. You still get a receipt showing the amount the object was, be that a song, an album, a book or an app or even a movie or TV show. In fact, we had this conversation just last night. My wife asked me the old question, what do you want for Christmas. There is nothing I really need or want but an iTunes gift card is always welcome.

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2014!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still available upon request. Thanks for listening!