Right. But I guess the new feature is that all purchases can now be shared between all Apple IDs set up within the family sharing group. The other new feature is if one of the members makes a purchase and they do not have sufficient credit or a credit card on file with Apple ID, the organizer approves or rejects each purchase.

Sent from my laptop