Hey folks

I'll explain what I mean. Sometimes I want to send one message to a
bunch of friends. F.E. I am following a soccer amateur team and I
attend most of the away matches of them. After the game is over, I
want tosend the result to let's say 30 persons on my contact list.
Instead of selecting them all one by one, I'd like to create one
group, select it and send one message to 35 people at once. Is there
an app or possibility to do so?
With my old Nokia Phone, I simplay created a group and selected the
contacts for the fans of that soccer team en finished. Fron that time
on, I simply send one sms to 35 perople without spending minutes of
time to add contacts.
I know there is an app called Igroup so I tried it out but the app
seems not to be very workable.
I am able to create a group; however drag or drop or add contacts is
not possible with voiceover at all, you can use the table index but no
cnontact will be announced at all.
Any ideas how to accomplish this wish?
Best regards
Davy