If you have already purchased Navigon, Navigon is offering a free update of
its maps for a limited time.  I updated my maps for the USA last night.  I
do not know if the same update offer is available for other countries.
Navigon offers free map updates about once each year.  If you have Navigon,
don't miss this chance to get the updated maps.
If you have used Navigon in the last several days, you have already seen the
message about the offer.  You can confirm that the offer is available to you
by starting the Navigon app.  If the offer is available, you will see a
message about the offer before you reach the main screen of Navigon.
You should be on a Wi-Fi network to download the new maps.  I also recommend
that your device be connected to a battery charger during the process so you
don't lose power.
When you are ready to update the maps, start Navigon and double tap the "Map
Manager" icon at the end of the promotion message before you reach the main
screen of Navigon.
The next screen shows a list of the maps you currently have installed.
Since I had the entire USA installed, I am not sure if all of the states in
the regions you purchased appear or if only the maps you downloaded appear.
If all states appear, the ones you have installed will be checked.  Take
this opportunity to be sure you know which maps you already have installed.
Swipe up with 3 fingers several times to reach the end of the list.
Carefully read the message at the end of the list.  When you double tap the
"Ok" button, Navigon will delete all of the maps you currently have
installed and then the Navigon app closes.
Start Navigon again.  You now begin the process of selecting which maps you
want to download.  Only the maps in regions you have previously purchased
will be in the list.  There is a button at the top of the list that you can
use to select all maps.  Go through the list and check or uncheck maps to
indicate which maps you want to install.  Each map identifies the amount of
space it uses.
Scroll to the end of the list and double tap the "Update" button to begin
the map download process.
The amount of time required for the update will vary greatly depending on
how many maps you download and the speed of your internet connection.  It
may require as much as a couple of hours.
When the download process has finished, you will see a button at the end of
the map list that says something like "Start Navigon".  Since I am working
from memory, the actual label on the button may be different.  When you
double tap this button, Navigon will proceed to the main screen.  The map
update process is complete.
Hope this helps.
Rob Armstrong