Hi Lelias,

I changed the subject a bit just so hopefully the next person who is looking
for this can find it in the archives since I think this is the third time I
am reposting this and I believe Robin reposted it once as well. I hope
you'll also send a message to Audible asking for them to fix the app so we
can once again delete using the Action rotor.

1. Double tap the top delete button, the one that is next to "Refresh.
2. Now double tap on Refresh, for some reason if I don't do this the next
button you need won't show up on my 5S, maybe it would on your phone, but
the Refresh won't do any harm.
3. Find the button called "Edit Mode" to the left of the book you want to
delete. Once again in my case I have to find it by dragging my finger down
the left side of the screen, if I swipe to it and double tap it it won't
work. Once you located the Edit Mode button to the left of the book you want
to delete (each book you downloaded has this button) double tap on it.
4. Now find the corresponding Delete button to the right of the book. Once
again I drag my finger down the very right side of the screen and find the
one I want. If I want to delete the first book in my list it's the first
button, if I have 4 books downloaded and want to delete the fourth one I
have to find the one that is in fourth place from the top. Typically if you
just finished listening to a book and want to delete it, it's at the top
anyways. I usually locate the Refresh button again which is on the very
right above the books and then drag my finger down from there. Once you
found the Delete button double tap on it and you'll be asked to confirm,
after you do so the book is gone.