Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me figure something out. I have a problem ever
since I have updated my phone. Which in some ways, I wish I hadn't done.

I am having trouble accessing certain form fields at times.it is not just when
I am trying to share photos, but it other times as well.
However, right now I just want to address this issue.

I have a photo on my phone but I would like to share with a friend of mine. I
want to send it as a message. Well I mean I want to attach it to a message.
When I go and use the photo and used to Cheret and Jewsshare as a message, the
phone starts to act funny. Voiceover will sometimes put on and off. But also I
can't get into the text of the message to tell her what I am sending her. Also,
it will not let me send the message.

Is there a way around this? What do I have to do? I'm rather frustrated about
this.any help, thoughts, or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Terri