Hi all,

I just ran over to the Apple store website to compare the Mini 2 & 3.  If I am 
reading things correctly, the only change is the addition of fingerprint 
security?

For a minut, I thought the Mini 3 had upgraded wi-fi signals, but I’m not sure. 
 They both say Wi‑Fi (802.11a/​b/​g/​n); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and 
MIMO.  iPad2 says, Wi‑Fi (802.11a/​b/​g/​n); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and 
MIMO.

Lol, that’s the same, correct?  The iPad3 spacificly mentions 2 wi-fi antennas, 
where I cannot find those words for the 2nd Gen retina model.

Anyway, what do you guys know about the differences in the 2 models?

Thanks,
Traci

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to