  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:33 PM
  Subject: RE: rats! We must wait until Monday??

  Well, I guess if you have a break-down because you can't get iOS 8.1 2
minutes after it comes out you'll be already at the hospital! When I hear about
paying for a hospital visit I'm sure glad I live in a country with a health
care system. Anyhow, after the iOS 8.0.1 fiasco it's maybe not a bad idea to
wait a day or 2 with the update.