Hi,
Well, I have dated my for S2 8.1 a few days ago.I had been carefully monitoring
this list in anticipation of bugs, but have been sadly disappointed with how
badly the dictation function is working under the new I S.notice things are
going wrong, perhaps, the worst one is that many of my words are being put
together.for example, if I write the words at the end of a sentence and then
begin the next sentence with the word it, The space is taken out and the editor
sees what I have written as an Internet link.visually, I am told, this shows up
as a highlighted link, but also when read out loud voice-over says "link".it
even reads this way when forwarded to A PC.Plus, when I was forwarding a
message and then changed my mind, I hit the cancel button only to find that
voice-over has registered that as hitting the send button and my message was
sent.further, when I dictate, I do not get voice-over reading, nicely, my
dictated text, but, rather, I get what little sounds noisy some words and I
have no idea if I have been heard a right.I had thought that I had heard all
the worst bugs and I waited to be sure that I could cope with them.however,
nobody really mentioned these bugs, perhaps, it is my for S? But this phone was
working perfectly and 7.12 prior to the update.to remind people, the for S is
supported in this update.I don't have a computer, are use my phone all my
communication needs and this is a serious problem for me!
All the best,
Sandy