I find that Red Laser does an axcelent job of finding bardcodes.
DJ

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 12:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Latest Version of Digit Eyes Crashing

Hi Mark and Lori,

I updated Digit Eyes and after I read your messages I just opened the app on
my 5S and it did not crash. I briefly tried to scan something and after
double tapping the scan button the app did it's usual clicking sound, but I
didn't get a hit on the barcode. Either there was none or even though the
app didn't crash it didn't really work. Anyhow, while I still have Digit
Eyes on my phone, I rarely use it any more since my first choice is always
Camfind, then either Talking goggles or Tap Tap See depending on what
information I am looking for. Camfind and Tap Tap See usually do such a good
job recognizing stuff that I rarely find it's necessary to actually find the
barcode any more.