I too, have an I-Phone 5 and am using it very well with I O S 7. something.

Fred Olver
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Feliciano G
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:13 AM
  Subject: Re: money reader update no go

  Works perfectly fine on my iphone5 with ios 8.1

            Regards, Feliciano

  Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
  Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

  Sent from the Super-iPhone

  On Nov 12, 2014, at 9:46 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

    Hi Raul,

    I am also effected by this. I deleted Money Reader and it will still not
load and just boot me back to the home screen. I checked Camera access and it
is turned on. I turned it off and back on and it still won't work.
    I know a lot of people have confirmed it's not working, does anybody happen
to have an email address for LookTel they could share so we can flood them with
messages rather than the list?