I have a 5S and the version of money reader just before the last update is
working. I tested it last night on what little money I had. *chuckles*

Thom

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: money reader update no go

So I just deleted Money Reader from my iPhone 5S and put the previous version
back which I still had in iTunes and surprise, it also now won’t work. I wonder
what this new app did and I hope LookTel will take this seriously and fix it
soon. Anybody else put back the old version with that result or is the old
version working? I know for sure I still have the old version because when I go
to my Apps section in iTunes the LookTel Money Reader is sitting there. In any
case, for those who want to check, the version I had in iTunes and which worked
for me before is 2.4.