I recommend the UE Mini Boom.
http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-Speakerphone/dp/B00E9YIFQO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415900931&sr=8-2&keywords=ue+mini+boom

It ranges from $79-$99.  There are over 600 reviews at 4.5 stars.

A couple of cool things about this speaker is you can eventually connect 2 of
them.  Play the same music in your living room and in your kitchen, or connect
2 of them for true stereo sound.

I own the larger UE Boom, and I’ve been very happy with it.  If I’m not
mistaken, both booms will give you spoken feedback on battery level when you
press the volume up/down buttons at the same time.  Another small point I like
about these speakers is the hardware sounds.  The larger boom has a cool drum
beat and the mini boom has guitar strum, when you turn the speaker on/off, or
are in pairing mode.  You can also turn the sound effects off if you’d like.

There are older models called mini boom box or mobile boom box, this one is
specifically the UE mini boom.

Good luck,
Traci