That’s funny, because on my 5S running 8.1 I can’t navigate by word or
character using the rotor in the text box of Voice Dream Reader.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream on IOS8

Well, I have no problem navigating by word or character in iOS 8.1 with
VoiceDream.

This is an iphone 5S.

Richard

The only limits are those of vision.

🐉

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On Nov 13, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Michael Malver <mmal...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have an issue with Voice Dream and IOS 8. Before IOS 8, I could use the rotor
to set character or word navigation, and I could move through the textbox. This
was handy for me as I sometimes wanted to verify the spelling of what was being
read. As of IOS 8, I can’t navigate through the textbox.  Using word or
character settings on the rotor.  Voice Dream’s navigation settings allow
sentence and line but nothing more granular.

Michael