From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
RobH.
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App for announcing intersections

Maps has a button for Settings, and there are two buttons for how it operates,
standard which is default, and hybrid, which I've not tried.
Tracking On, or On with Headings sounds sensible, though not taken it out to
try. Not sure I want to hear it blathering away while I'm walking to be honest,
nor want to walk along with it close enough to hear.  Hearing is not my good
suit at the best of times and can do without additional
distractions.   BS does at least offer Intersections near you, though wasn't
happy with it's accuracy of direction, which could make all the difference.

Rh.