From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Fanus
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how to send once off sms without having to create a contact

Hi Sieghard

This is very strange. I do just what you say: I go to messages, double tap on
"compose" then I land in the "to" field. I type the number 31050. When I then
swipe to the right once, I hear "add to contacts" one more swipe says "1" which
is the 1 on the keyboard. There is no other text field for the body. This was
my problem in IOS7 and now in IOS 8 and 8.1.