From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:58 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Purchasing KNFB Reader app with a gift card

Greetings all. I am hoping to purchase the KNFB Reader app this
Christmas. If I get one of those generic Visa gift cards, can I pay
for the app using the gift card? I know people can send me virtual
gift cards through the App Store, but for those in my family who may
not used the i-things as much, is his possible? I looked in the App
Store in the payment area for my account, and saw that cards must be
from a bank, which is why I ask.

Thanks as always,
Wayne

--