Depending on your Internet connection, the recording can take a few seconds to
process then you will find the send button if you swipe to the left. Take a
look at the settings under iMessage is you can configure  some of the settings
for all your messages there.

          Regards, Feliciano

Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone