From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: starting with IOs 8.1.1

The 2-finger double tap works I would say 90% or so of the time. Every now and
then it will start playing whatever audio I was last listening to, usually
Audible, instead of answering the call. In that case I just 2-finger double tap
again to stop the audio and then double tap the accept button to answer the
call. Like I said, it happens rarely, but it still does happen from time to
time.

Pablo, I hope Apple put a few extra bugs into your copy of iOS 8.1.1 just
because we all love to hear you complain *smile*.