Yes, the iPhone 5C will have VoiceOver on it. If it hasn't been set up before, you should be able to activate VoiceOver with a triple push of the home button. You can also use Siri to start VoiceOver, assuming you have a network connection, such as over your cellular plan.

You should be able to backup your old iPhone and then restore that backup to your new phone, but I've never actually done this myself, so definitely wait for others to weigh in on this.