I've only seen 1 book out of several hundred where this is true.  It was a
cartoon book about cats.  What book are you talking about.  As an aside, why
when people raise these kinds of questions do they Never give information?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Howard Dupuis
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 4:11 PM
  Subject: Kindle book cannot be read using iOS Kindle app

  Hello. I only recently began to play around with the Kindle app for iOS. I
bought a couple of books and enjoyed reading them on my iPad. Until today. I
purchased a new book -- published just this year by the Oxford University Press
-- only to find out that it wasn't accessible. From what I can gather, it would
seem to be some sort of image that VoiceOver cannot access. Two questions: 1)
Is this common? 2) Is there some way to know before buying the book if it will
work with the iOS app for the iPad? Thanks very much.

  -- Howard