Hi, Jessica,

Have you tried column browser, command-B? I believe you'll have to be in music
first.  In iTunes 12, you will probably have to use the command-number-key
shortcuts to get to various categories, and use the column browser in your
music category.

Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks

> On Dec 12, 2014, at 10:04 AM, Jessica Dail <jldai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How do I access list view and keep my iTunes library in list view?
> I don’t like grid view.
>
>> On Dec 12, 2014, at 12:25 PM, Teresa Cochran <batsfly...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, command is the common modifier key to use with a Mac. If you press
>> command-B, you should land in your column browser. Admittedly, I haven't had
>> a computer for several months, so I can't test these keystrokes, but command
>> plus various number keys on the keyboard will take you to movies, music,
>> etc. I do remember an iTunes keyboard shortcut section in the help system
>> for previous versions, and no doubt it still exists for iTunes 12. You can
>> also find keyboard shortcuts listed within the menus. You might try the view
>> menu.
>>
>> HtH,
>> Teresa
>>
>> "We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing
>> with the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks
>>
>>> On Dec 12, 2014, at 8:50 AM, Alan J Paganelli
>>> <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think the misjunderstanding comes because at one time iTunes worked best
>>> with Window Eyes and some areas weren’t accessible for Jaws users but as I
>>> understand it today both screen readers work fine with iTunes.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan
>>> Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out.
>>> Get
>>> a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
>>> Please click on:
>>> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
>>> There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
>>> the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
>>> The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
>>> available upon request. Thanks for listening!

>>> 2.       Type Control+F to get to the search field