Hi folks,
My girlfriend and I both have iPhone 6's. She uses her music app all the time, 
with Beats bluetooth headphones.  Lately she's been complaining that while she 
walks around with her phone in her pocket and the music app running, songs will 
cut out and resume playing a fraction of a second later.  I've heard it do this 
on her phone and I can understand her annoyance.  Her 5S didn't have that 
problem.  At first I thought the music files might be corrupted somehow but now 
I'm wondering if it's a bluetooth issue either with the phone itself or the 
headphones.  She doesn't notice the problem if the phone is sitting on a table. 
Has anyone out there experienced this problem? What causes it, and is there a 
solution?    

Thanks in advance.

Tom

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to