Hello
I can't seem to get out of the screen after liking, disliking, telling the
app to play more like or never play this song again. It appears that after I
hit on what I want all that is left are the options and a cancel button.
There is no back button and the scrub gesture does not work. How do I lock
into place my choice then continue sampling music from whatever heading I
have chosen earlier?

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to