Hi all.  Their is a new problem, I have an apple wireless Bluetooth keyboard, 
and an iphone 5-s, and when I turn it on, it works just fine.  However when I 
turn it off, my phone does a weird thing.  At the bottom of the phone, the 
place that has the icons, goes away, and a keyboard appears, and I cannot get 
rid of it unless I turn the wireless on again.  the only way I found to fix 
this is to restart the phone.  Can anybody give advice?  thanks so much.


bruce from new jersey on the computer

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to