Hi all, I've never really used GarageBand on my phone, but I'd like to know if it'll let me construct a midi file? I can't play the piece, but I can give it the notes and timing and such. Will BB let me give it this data somehow, and export as a midi file? Am I even making sense? Thanks for any help.
Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
