hi friends hope you all are good, friends I had I phone 5s but sold it now I am 
thinking to by a iPhone again, so tell me which one I by? a 6 or 6 plus?
    I know the battery life of 6plus is better then 6 but what about the 
typing? because it has a big screen can we easily type in portrait mode? can we 
type
faster then 5s?

any other advantages apart of battery in 6 plus over 6?

and one more thing my friend is buying a new 5s but he don't want to upgrade in 
ios 8 so can he upgrade in to the last version of ios 7?

waiting for your kind and positive reply's

thank you so much

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to