And what are you perm paying for your Verizon service if you don't mind me
asking? Because my and my brother are paying for two phones for $212 on the
next plan and are having a wonderful Exxon service with AT&T.

Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the
best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making
new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind
and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you were
interested please subscribe here.
blank message to
chat-request@list.ntxability.orgSent from my iPhone