$90 a month for 1 phone. 2 gigs of data per month, which is OK because most of
what I do can be done through my home WiFi router.

you! really! are! finished!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph Hudson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:21 PM
  Subject: Re: a couple loose ends with my iPhone 6 plus

  And what are you perm paying for your Verizon service if you don't mind me
asking? Because my and my brother are paying for two phones for $212 on the
next plan and are having a wonderful Exxon service with AT&T.

  Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the
best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making
new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind
and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you were
interested please subscribe here.
a blank message to
  chat-request@list.ntxability.orgSent from my iPhone

    Verizon, all the way.  I've had the best customer service as well as good
technical assistance when I've needed it.

    ---
    Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!
      Hi, you feel about them as to how I feel about sprint so I wonder who you
have?

      Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is
the best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and
making new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where
blind and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If
you were interested please subscribe here.
send a blank message to
      chat-request@list.ntxability.orgSent from my iPhone