Hello,

Here is the first item I found when I did a google search for this product:

http://www.everyhue.com/vanilla/discussion/778/snoozy-2-0-is-launched

This is not quite what you were looking for, but it does work with the
above lights and the developer looks to be very willing to work with
accessibility.  Look down at the comments and see where the developer
mentions putting in many accessibility support items for blind-users.

I have not gone and downloaded the application, but may very well do
so in the near future.

Thanks,

Denny