What was a little disconcerting about this one though was that if you did make
a mistake and select the wrong country, the combo box would disappear and you
couldn’t correct it. the only saving grace is that the browser cleared the chat
if i closed it so I could start over, but I think the disappearance was the
only thing that really phased me for a while. I haven’t seen this one but
agreed with your assessment of the others, so I’m sure i’ll be more pleased
with this.