Hello All,

I haven't flown since last April, so I don't know if things have changed with
Jet Llue. Fortunately, I was traveling with my husband. We needed to go to the
counter, but the reservation clerk tagged us to go through the express line for
security. That was a first and wonderful exqerience not to take off shoes,
disrobe, and pull out all the electronic devices. As long as I or we will have
access to a checkin desk, I think it will be sufficient for now I'm glad to
hear that some of the air carriers are more accessible to us. Thanks for
sharing.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone