Rusty Russell wrote:
Since I can't build a module over two directories, that seems to destroy
the idea of an i386/ subdir.  Instead I've done a patch which renames
the *clearly* i386-specific things to i386_<name>, which at least works.
I've pushed it into the repository http://lguest.ozlabs.org/patches/

Rusty,

Looking at your patches, I am trying to figure out what they are
against. There's a diff that includes a diff in that and I cannot see
exactly whats in upstream and whats not.

Any chance you could post a set of seperate patches that are in the
queue for Linus so one can quilt apply it or something like that?

Cheers,
Jes