On 24.04.2013, at 19:04, Matías Parodi <mparodil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any idea about forcing constraints in Virtuoso?

well… my personal belief is, that constraints should be enforced on application
level
RDF is good because it allows you to store and exchange
opaque-but-introspectable data

Application, on the other hand, can use RDFs/OWL/whatever rules to fit it into
some system, but this shouldn't block data-flow on storage level.
So, this way you can let your application to comfortably work with a subset of
RDF, ignoring other pieces which fly by