Hello,

Hugh Williams wrote:
> Hi Jens,

[...]
> DB.DBA.import_geonames_dataset('/dbs/rdfdata/rdfdumps/geonames/all-geonames-rdf.txt',
> 'http://geonames.org');

When using the procedure, Virtuoso aborts after importing a few thousand
resources (of 6+ million overall). The following are the last lines of
the output including the error messages:

===
http://sws.geonames.org/6669150/
http://sws.geonames.org/6670165/
Checkpoint in progress...
Checkpoint in finished
http://sws.geonames.org/6671175/
http://sws.geonames.org/6672189/
http://sws.geonames.org/6674137/
http://sws.geonames.org/6675192/
http://sws.geonames.org/6676376/
http://sws.geonames.org/6677396/
http://sws.geonames.org/6678715/
http://sws.geonames.org/6680233/
http://sws.geonames.org/6681367/
http://sws.geonames.org/6682376/
http://sws.geonames.org/6683381/
http://sws.geonames.org/6684405/
http://sws.geonames.org/6685440/
http://sws.geonames.org/6686448/
http://sws.geonames.org/6687464/
http://sws.geonames.org/6688484/
http://sws.geonames.org/6689499/
http://sws.geonames.org/6690544/

*** Error 08003: [Virtuoso Driver][Virtuoso Server]HT033: cannot read
from session
at line 1 of Command-Line-Load geonames.isql:
DB.DBA.import_geonames_dataset('/opt/lvddn/all-geonames-rdf.txt',
'http://geonames.org')
===

Do you have an idea why this error message appears?

geonames.isql contains the command (using the send procedure):
DB.DBA.import_geonames_dataset('/opt/lvddn/all-geonames-rdf.txt',
'http://geonames.org');

Our Virtuoso version should now be 5.0.9rc6 according to Ivan.

Kind regards,

Jens

--
Dipl. Inf. Jens Lehmann