Hi Jens,

Strange. Try sparqling the endpoint to get triples from resources defined after this one: 6690544

That way we will know if it continues to index the file.

If not, then I think I would kill the instance, check what is the last resource being indexed (last checkpoint), split the dump file in two, and try to index the remaining resources.

However, the error doesn't seem related to the end of the file (obviously). So Ivan or someone else could tell you more about the meaning of this error.

Obviously, some debugging will be needed I think :(

Take care,

Fred