Hi Mirko,

Thanks, I have not been able to reproduce, and we are looking into this now ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support

On 28 Apr 2009, at 10:12, Mirko wrote:

Yep, you need to include some more libraries in your classpath. Elmo1.4 depends on the following (required) libraries, included in the Elmo download:

dist/elmo-1.4.jar
dist/elmo-rdfs-1.4.jar

lib/persistence-api-1.0.jar
lib/commons-beanutils 1.7.0