ericdes wrote:
Hi Patrick,

I think you are talking about the instructions which are in drupal/sites/all/settings.php, originally set to:

<code>
$db_url = 'odbc://drupal:ignored@Local Virtuoso/drupal';
</code>

which I replaced with my actual parameters:

<code>
$db_url = 'odbc://dba:dba@Virtuoso/drupal';
</code>

To my knowledge re. Drupal, it's the only place where you set the connection string to the database.

FYI: I checked that the database 'drupal' got build during the installation of the drupal vad package.

It seems that I'm hitting a problem related to the embedded PHP not able to detect my DSN items. I'm running Virtuoso on Vista, could it be that PHP doesn't have enough rights to access the DSN items?

Eric.

Eric,

Did you install the Drupal hosting VAD package?

Kingsley