Hi Fernando,

You should be able to use the isql “set blobs on;” command to view the LONG
VARCHAR column values:

SQL> help set;
SET TIMEOUT sec       to set transaction timeout to sec seconds
    AUTOCOMMIT ON/OFF/MANUAL to set whether to autocommit or not.
                      Default is OFF
    READMODE SNAPSHOT or NORMAL to switch between non-locking and normal read
    ACCESSMODE RO or RW to switch between read-only and read-write connection
    MAXROWS num       to set the max. limit of rows printed with select.
                      Use the value zero to print always all rows.
    DEADLOCK_RETRIES num  to set the max. limit of deadlock retries.
    BLOBS ON or OFF   to control whether LONG VARCHAR columns are printed
    TIMES2STRINGS ON or OFF to control how timestamps are printed
    BANNER ON or OFF  to control whether the banner is shown with select
    TYPES ON or OFF   to control whether column types are shown in banner
    VERBOSE ON or OFF to control whether information about execution times,
                      etc, are printed.
    PROMPT New Prompt> or OFF to set the new prompt or turn off prompting
    HIDDEN_CRS CLEARED or PRESERVED to control whether trailing CRs of MS-DOS
                   files are cleared from foreach blobs. Note that all explicit
                   \15 escape-sequences are always kept in the content.
    ERRORS STDOUT or STDERR to control where error messages are directed.
    ECHO ON or OFF    to control whether statements are echoed.
Use SHOW to show the current values of these parameters.
Help more?>
You can specify these options on the command line also, for example
/opt/virt-geosparql/isql VERBOSE=OFF BANNER=OFF PROMPT=OFF BLOBS=ON
ERRORS=STDOUT
You can also run one or more ISQL-commands directly from the command line with
EXEC=statement option. E.g. "EXEC=select * from fyyl" The statement(s)
are executed and no further input is asked, unless foreach statement is used.
SQL>
SQL> set blobs on;
SQL>

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers