Hi Allan,

If you can access the HTTP port 8890 from external machine then there is no
reason why you would not be able to access the SQL TCP port 1111 (given you can
access it from the host machine ie localhost:1112) other then there is a
problem with the network firewall on the host machine (or wherever this is
enforced) that is prevent access to TCP port 1112 from external machines. Thus
you should check your fire walling ...

BTW, I presume this is you own docker image that was create, rather then using
the OpenLink Virtuoso 7 open source docker image at:

        https://hub.docker.com/r/openlink/virtuoso-opensource-7/
<https://hub.docker.com/r/openlink/virtuoso-opensource-7/>

Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com <http://www.openlinksw.com/>
Community Support: https://community.openlinksw.com
<https://community.openlinksw.com/>
Company Blog: https://medium.com/openlink-software-blog
<https://medium.com/openlink-software-blog>
Virtuoso Blog: https://medium.com/virtuoso-blog
<https://medium.com/virtuoso-blog>
Data Access Drivers Blog:
https://medium.com/openlink-odbc-jdbc-ado-net-data-access-drivers
<https://medium.com/openlink-odbc-jdbc-ado-net-data-access-drivers>
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers