Daniele orlandi schrieb:
On Wednesday 15 February 2006 19:06, Mario Goegel wrote:
i don't mean the protocol - i was talking about capi interface in place
of an pci card (hfc)

CAPI is a protocol between an application and q.931/CCB. "CAPI interface in place of a PCI card" does not make sense, if I am correctly understanding what you are saying.

yes, i know this - visdn implements a driver with directly access to hfc-s cards, but is there way to use capi from inside the visdn channel driver, without a need of chan_capi. When not, then my only chance, to use the diva server with asterisk, stays the chan_capi...

Mario