> On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 12:20:43PM -0500, Charles Lane wrote:
>> Two places where tests break output lines into separate print statements,
>> causing the erroneous detection of test failures on VMS....(yes, it's the
>> old byte vs. record i/o stuff again...).

> Applied by Sarathy.  After this patch everything works?

I wouldn't quite so far as to say *everything*, but the test suite reports
no errors.

In fact, I did find one true (VMS-specific) bug while attempting to
use "perlbug" to report the psuedo-bugs.  A patch is in the works, it
just needs some more testing.

FYI, it's another minor nit in the VMS piping code; I'll have to drag
out my "pipe torture tests" and make sure the fix doesn't screw up
something else.
--
 Drexel University       \V                    --Chuck Lane
======]---------->--------*------------<-------[===========
     (215) 895-1545     _/ \  Particle Physics
FAX: (215) 895-5934     /\ /~~~~~~~~~~~        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to