Nicholas Clark wrote:
On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 01:08:07AM -0400, John E. Malmberg wrote:

Nicholas Clark wrote:

I can only reproduce this on one instance of one test, but on that test it can be reproduced every time.

In your previous messages I couldn't spot whether you said which test.

Right now my reproducer is test 16 of script t/run/switches.t which spawns the VMS command:

$ MCR EAGLE$DQA0:[PROJECT_ROOT.perl-blead.][000000]DBGPERL.EXE;1 -
 "-I../lib" "-V"

It is only in this spawned command am I able to reproduce the corruption.

I just started a fresh build of the current blead, so it will probably take a few hours until all the tests are rebuilt.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only